4.02.2009

New Surroundings





Rhody and I have moved into our new place and he is doing great! It's just me and the dog now! I was worried about how he was going to adjust to the new apartment and the apartment sounds, but he is doing just fine. I took him over to the place a few times before the big move so when we did move, he would be used to the place. Once my stuff and his stuff was in and the bed was set up he knew right where to go and curled up! I am so relieved that is a doing well.

We take walks to the beach everyday and he loves it. He's getting to know the neighborhood pretty quick. He already knows what turn it is to the beach! He's not a water dog but loves the sand, shells and smells! I am hoping by the summers end he'll be swimming but I am not going to hold my breath.

No comments: